Effective Date: June 23, 2018.
We at InderComar.com ("we") respect your privacy. We do collect certain data from you when you visit our website (www.indercomar.com), so we want to tell you what data we're collecting, and what we do with it.
Here is the data we collect from you when you visit our website:
1) Our server captures information regarding your operating system, the type of computer you are using, the type of browser you are using, your IP address, the URL link you may have come from, the search term you may have used to land on our website, the content on the website you are looking at, the date and time you came to our website, and anything you might download (the "Captured Data").
Beyond the Captured Data, we don't collect any other information.
2) When you contact us through our form on the website, or when you sign up to subscribe to updates and blog posts through our subscription form, we may learn additional information that you provide. Please note that by using those forms or by emailing us, there is no attorney-client privilege with Inder Comar, Comar LLP or Just Atonement Inc., and anything you provide may be deemed to be public information.
3) We don't learn any specific identifying information about you just by you visiting this website, other than the Captured Data. Absent further action on our part regarding the Captured Data (for example, requesting from a court a subpoena to an internet service provider regarding identifying information behind a specific IP address), we are not otherwise able to discern or uncover a person's personal identity simply from the Captured Data itself. Of course, if you tell us that information by disclosing it to us through our forms, then we will know it at that time, and we may be able to match the information from the form with the Captured Data.
Here is how we use your data:
1) We use your data to improve and administer www.indercomar.com. For example, we might notice that people are using certain search terms that tend to point them to our website. We might use that information to create content around those areas. We might notice that a certain blog post we've written is generating a lot of attention. We might use that information to make more posts like that.
2) We use your data to protect and defend our legal rights. We might notice that data we are monitoring indicates a DDOS attack, for example. We could conceivably use the Captured Data to enact defenses and to protect the website.
3) If you signed up to subscribe to updates, we use your data to send you updates and blog posts. We use MailChimp to deliver those to you. You should review MailChimp's policies to make sure you're ok with how they're using any data you provide to us through MailChimp. We don't have any control over MailChimp.
Here are the types of cookies we use on our website:
- Functional cookies -- cookies that help certain widgets and/or apps run on our website.
- Analytics and performance cookies -- these are cookies that we use to help keep track of the pages that you visit and the other content you might look at or download. These cookies record only the type of Captured Data we identified earlier, and don't record any type of personally identifiable information such as your name, telephone number, or email address.
We may in the future set up social media accounts, for example, through Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube. Those social media platforms may use additional cookies, which we have no control over. You should review those policies to make sure you are okay with what those platforms are doing.
You can block or disable cookies on your device, through your web browser. You can also delete cookies. If you do that, our website may look different, or may not work as well. But it's totally up to you.
Personal identifying information:
Other than the Captured Data, we don't collect any personally identifiable information, such as your name, telephone number or email address. We would only have that information if you provided it to us through our contact form or our subscription form.
We might link to other websites (for example, social media platforms or other third party websites). We don't have any control over those third party websites.
How we share your information:
We don't distribute your information to any one outside InderComar.com. However, we do share information with third party software platforms or third party data hosting or analytics programs in order to run and operate the website and enhance the user experience. The Captured Data may be processed and shared with those platforms or programs as it goes through their systems. Any personally identifiable information you provide through our forms will be processed through our email system, including our email host provider, our internet host provider and website host provider, and/or through MailChimp.
We do not and will never sell any information we receive from you, either the Captured Data, or any personally identifiable information.
We might have to disclose and/or transfer information to our internal and external advisors and auditors, if required by law (for example, in order to comply with a judicial proceeding, a subpoena, a request from a regulator, or other legal obligation), in connection with a reorganization of our business and/or legal entity, if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to otherwise protect and/or defend our rights, property, safety or that of our clients or other users of the website.
The security of your information is as follows:
We take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your personal information, including the Captured Data, against unauthorized access or accidental loss. However, we cannot provide a guarantee that the measures we have taken are sufficient to protect any such information.
Our Global Data Privacy Officer and Data Controller:
The data controller for this website is: Comar LLP, 1832 Buchanan Street, Suite 201, San Francisco, California, 94115, United States of America.
You may have the right to complain to a relevant Data Protection Authority if you believe your personal information, including the Collected Data, has been collected or used in breach of privacy rules, or our rules. If you are located in the European Union, you should contact the Data Protection Authority in the country in which you are located. If you are located in the United Kingdom, you should contact the Office of the Information Commissioner in the United Kingdom, at www.ico.org.uk.
Rights relevant to children:
Our website is not directed to children under the age of 16, and we don't intend to, or knowingly want to, collect data, including Captured Data, from anyone under the age of 16. If someone contacts us under the age of 16 and provides personal information, we will destroy that information promptly after receiving it.